Home » 90s » BEAUTY » BOB » CELEBRITY STYLE » CLUELESS » CROP TOP » GWYNETH PALTROW » HALLOWEEN » JACKET/COAT » LIV TYLER » PLAID » SHEARLING » SKIRT » 7 STYLISH FILM-INSPIRED HALLOWEEN COSTUME IDEAS
Written By amera jawara on Thursday, October 16, 2014 | 9:00 AM
1. Liv Tyler - Corey from Empire Records
2. Gwyneth Paltrow - Margot Tenenbaum from The Royal Tenenbaums
3. Michelle Pfeiffer - Elvira Hancock from Scarface
5. Diane Keaton - Annie from Annie Hall
6. Kate Hudson - Penny Lane from Almost Famous
7. Audrey Hepburn - Holly Golightly from Breakfast At Tiffany's
In case you're in need of a little Halloween costume inspiration, make sure to check out some of the guides I put together over on eBay on how to get a stylish film-inspired look. Which film would you go with? Empire Records, The Royal Tenenbaums, Scarface, Clueless, Annie Hall, Almost Famous or Breakfast At Tiffany's?
My eBay Guides and Collections were created as part of my collaboration with eBay. The opinions, as always, are my own.